Huepar LM200C - Laser Distance Measure
☑️ BLACK FRIDAY - 12% OFF , Code: BFCM2023
Free Shipping & ETA:Dec 04 - Dec 08
24 Months Official Warranty: Easy Returns & Exchanges
Huepar LM200C - Laser Distance Measure
CAMERA WITH 2X/4X ZOOM: This laser measure adopted a point finder camera with 2X/4X adjustable zoom, allowing you to target the destination point precisely with the crosshair in the display, even when working in areas with restricted visibility or outdoor situations. It also has IP65 water protection with a dust tight design that can withstand the harsh working environment. (To use it outdoors, please make sure it is not under direct sunlight)
TRIPLE POWER TECHNOLOGY: The laser distance measure can be powered by the included 3 rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (can be replaced by other types of rechargeable batteries) or 3 AAA alkaline batteries. Similar to your mobile phone, the USB port ensures the fast charging of the rechargeable batteries. In addition, the laser tool can be directly connected to the power supply for use. Triple power technology delivers remarkable runtime for all-day jobs.
WIDE APPLICATIONS: The laser distance meter measures long range up to 656Ft with 1/13-inch accuracy. It provides 17 measurement modes, including length, area (square/triangle/circular), volume (cuboid/cylinder), 3 Pythagoras, indirect length/height, 3D point to point, 2 trapezium, Stake Out, add/subtract and continuous measurement. The distance measure is ideal for home, construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, factories, warehouses, etc.
MULTIPLE PRACTICAL FUNCTIONS: The laser measure features a handy pocket-size design to fit in any pocket. A built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and a digital bubble level to confirm if the tool is level. Up to 1000 historical records can be stored. It also has more practical features like rotating backlit color display, 180s auto switch-off, m/ft/in/ft+in unit, time delay measurement, self-calibration, 3 reference point and 1/4-inch tripod mounting thread.
VALUE-ADDED FEATURES: Stake Out feature helps you save time and boost accuracy when setting out and marking positions for stud framing or other stake-outs. All the six surfaces of the meter can be laid flat on the surface plus the digital horizontal bubble makes the meter have the simple function of a level ruler. 3D Measuring (Point to Point) can indirectly measure the distance between any two points. This is a revolutionary feature, which is effective and optimizes your workflow.
Huepar LM200C Laser Measure Specifications:
- Measuring Range: 0.05~200m / 0.16~656ft
- Laser Class: Class 2 (IEC/EN60825-1/2014), <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 630-670nm
- Measuring Accuracy (Typical): ± 2.0mm / ± 1/13 inch
- Tilt-Sensor Accuracy (Typical): ± 0.3°
- Memory: 1000 Sets
- Angle range: ± 90°
- Measuring Reference: Top/Tripod/Rear
- Measuring Units: m/ft/in/ft+in Auto Power Switch-off: After 180s
- Power Source: 3 x AAA NI-MH rechargeable batteries
- Tripod Mount Size: 1/4"-20
- IP Rating: IP65
- Operating Temperature: 0℃~+40℃(+32°F~+104°F)
- Dimension: 115 x 49 x 26mm
- Weight with battery: 140g
- Screen Display: 2.0-inch Rotating Color Display
Camera with Adjustable 2X /4X Zoom
- This laser measure uses a point finder camera with 2X/4X adjustable zoom, allowing you to target the destination point precisely with the crosshair in the display, even when working in areas with restricted visibility or outdoor situations.
Angle, Leveling & Rotating Display
- The built-in inclinometer determines the angle of pitch and the digital bubble level to confirm when the tool is level, which is excellent for leveling applications as well as inclination measurement.
- The rotatable display can be switched on/off freely, which allows you to read the screen from any angle for a better user experience.
Basic Practical Functions
- The memory function is perfect for recalling the last 1000 measurements, ensuring your most data is available at any time.
- There are four units to choose from: meter, feet, inch, feet+inch.
- The laser meter allows for adding and subtracting distance/area/volume, so you can work out unusual shapes.
- When setting out and marking positions for stud framing or other stake-outs, Stake Out feature helps you save time and boost accuracy.
- The Trapezium Function is useful for determining the length and slope of a roof section, and the area it covers.
- The meter uses the internal tilt sensor to calculate the angle and the distance between the shots, which means you can measure roofs more accurate from the ground.
- Besides measuring the volume of the cube, the meter also has the function of measuring the volume of the cylinder.
Indirect Distance Measurement
- 3D Measuring (Point to Point)-measuring the distance to point 1 and then to point 2 and the distance between the two points will be displayed on the meter. This is a revolutionary feature, which is effective and optimises your workflow.
- With the Pythagoras and indirect length/height function, you can easily execute indirect measurements of height & length such as measuring the height of a multi-storey building with no direct sight or obstacle in the way or even the measurements between 2 to 3 points.
3 Measurement Reference Points
- Depending on the use, three measurement reference points can be selected: front end, rear end, and 1/4 inch screw hole.
- Since there is a 1/4 inch camera standard screw hole, it can be measured more accurately by attaching it to a tripod if there is a risk of errors due to device shake.
- It can be very useful when measuring in Indirect measurement mode.
- Easy-to-read backlit color display illuminates numbers in dark areas with distinct resolution, allowing work in low-light or no-light conditions.
- All 6 surfaces of the meter can be placed flat on the surface to reduce errors and make the measurement more accurate.
- You can use the reflective plate equipped to enhance the laser reflection to make measurement easier and more convenient while the data is more accurate.
- The special feature of delay measurement is to reduce the error caused by device shake.
- During the countdown, the machine will be stabilized to make the measurements more accurate.
- The Bluetooth feature of this laser measure allows data to be simply and conveniently transferred to the Joyplan app where you can process it later on.
- The measured data can also be used directly on site to establish a layout – for quick and simple documentation of your data.
- 1 x Huepar Laser Measure LM200C
- 3 x AAA NI-MH rechargeable batteries
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Reflector
- 1 x Hand Strap
- 1 x Pouch
- 1 x User Manual
All official website orders will automatically receive a free 2-year membership warranty.
We insist on providing customers with high-quality products and promise to provide customers with 24-month worry-free after-sales service.
The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-2 working days
- Shipping time: 2-5 working days
We offer free shipping on orders of $99 CAD or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover)
2. Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover)
4. Paypal Credit
5. Apple Pay
6. Google Pay
7. Shop Pay
8. Affirm Financing (excluding West Virginia and Iowa)
9. Bank Transfer
PREMIUM SERVICE, SUPERIOR QUALITY
24/7 Premium service team
Equipped with factory-trained experts, Huepar's consumer service team strives to find the right solution for your needs – from advice to sales and repair & maintenance services.
You can enjoy efficient support from Huepar- we promise to respond in 24hrs and solve the problem in 48hrs.
Lifetime Customer Support
All Huepar products come with lifetime customer support - no worries about exceeding the service period.
All product defects, such as accuracy malfunction, battery and charger damage and requests for replacement parts will be dealt with on time, every time.
Note: Please contact our customer care using online chat service at https://huepar.com/support or email“firstname.lastname@example.org”if there is any problem with your payment.
You Might Also Like
Do not point the laser beam directly into the eyes.
The device is a laser class 2 laser product according to IEC / EN60825-1 / 2014. It is allowed to use the device without any further safety precautions.
The eye protection is usually secured by aversion reactions and blink reflex.
Huepar Laser Level has undergone laboratory benchmark testing to ensure that the working temperature range of the product is: -10℃ ~ 50℃ / 14℉ ~ 122℉; the recommended temperature for product storage is: -20℃ ~ 70℃ / -4℉ ~ 158℉.